A Realistic and Common Sense Approach to YOUR Legal Issues
My goal is to help you find
a efficient solution to your legal questions and problems. To do that, you
should be thinking about this question: "What is your goal?". From your
answer, I can try my best to take you through how the law affects that goal, and
what your options may be in achieving that goal.
Why Come to Me?
- Member of the Alabama Bar since 1986 and a lawyer in Anniston since 1990.
- Law degree from the University of Virginia Law School, still an associate member of the Virginia Bar.
- Have handled federal and state lawsuits in employment, retirement benefits, discrimination claims, bodily injury / death claims, breach of contract, probate disputes and will contests.
- First year after law school employed as a law clerk by a United States District Judge.
- Have spent even more time keeping clients out of court and avoiding having to go to court.
- I understand the reasons people want to bring lawsuits, and I know when that is the best option and when it isn't.
- I'm not interested in lengthy, expensive, legal proceedings where no one really "wins" anything".
- I will explain just how the law affects your property, your assets, your plans for your survivors (particularly children)
- If contemplating divorce, what to expect now, and what to expect 10 years from now
- If I don't think you have a good case, I will tell you.
- If I think you may have a good case, but the level of complexity and expense involved is beyond what is available here, I will find the right lawyer(s) for you and work with them.
“Alabama Rules of Professional Conduct require the following: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
Also, this web site and all information on it is to help you with selecting a lawyer, it is not legal advice. No information on this site can be taken as legal advice. Nothing on this site can create a lawyer/client relationship. You are encouraged to seek out a lawyer who is independent, knowledgeable, and who cares about you and your legal concerns.”
Copyright © Christopher M. Hopkins, LLC, 2015. All rights reserved.